Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

21 Weeks 2 Days

Quick update: After doing my monitoring last night, they called saying I had 14 contractions in the hour. Even though I spent all day laying in bed. I only got up to use the restroom and eat dinner. I felt so frustrated but seem to notice that I tend to have more contractions in the afternoon/evening. The nurse said to monitor again while she called Dr. E. However, she quickly called back and said Dr. E only wanted me to take Motrin and go to bed, rest would be good for my body. I was sooo relieved to hear that I didn't have to go to the hospital. And after testing this morning...I only had 2 contractions! I guess we're just learning as we go. But, I don't feel like I can do any less or things any differently. I'm hoping that when we move into our apartment tomorrow, I can stay relaxed and most importantly stay out of the way...I can't get involved. We'll see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. Sending you some supportive thoughts! You're doing amazing for those babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a long hard road ahead but you can do it.

    ReplyDelete