Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

8 weeks

We had a second ultrasound on Monday and the quads looked great, all growing well, next appointment in 2 weeks. I'm feeling good, no morning sickness just a little more tired than normal. I'm hoping to stay off bed rest until at least after 20 weeks but we'll see how things go. My IP's just hired a house cleaner who starts next week that will come twice a week to help out around the house. I'm currently looking for a nanny type person to hire to see my children off to school each morning and cook the necessary health food I will need throughout the day while on bed rest. I'm looking forward to getting acquainted with that person to ease any worries of how my family is cared for. My kids seem to be understanding well and always excited to help mommy.
I reflect back on this process each day and although many have different viewpoints, I wouldn't change a thing. These babies are meant to be here, I was meant to do this job and I will be successful! I'm grateful for my IP's and look forward to life long relationship with them. I won't be satisfied until all four of these wonderful little ones are safely in their parents arms.

1 comment:

  1. Sending good thoughts and vibes for your health and that of those 4 babies. May you, your family and IPs have an UNEVENTFUL journey!

    ReplyDelete